R and D Tax Relief Webinar – Oct
October 21 @ 12:00 - 13:00Free
What activity is eligible for R&D Tax Relief?
Are you eligible for R&D Tax Relief ?
How much can you claim back?
What can you claim?
What records do you need to keep?
If you are manufacturing then chances are you are carrying out Research & Development and can benefit from 230% Tax Relief
If you register a Patent in the UK you only pay 10% Corporation tax on its profits
Are you claiming your tax back?
- What are R&D Tax credits?
- Who is eligible to claim this generous relief?
- What costs can be put against a claim?
- What is the process for making a claim?
- What are HMRC wanting to see in submitted claims?
- Examples of businesses who have made successful claims!
- What is the Patent Box and how can you benefit from it?
This event is for Staffordshire (UK based businesses only).
Confirm your attendance now and a link to the event will be sent to you two days before the event.
To be able to attend the event free of charge* you are required to complete the SBIS 3 online form to declare eligibility.
Online Form Link – https://thebic.co.uk/sbis-3-main-output-form-online