R & D Tax Relief and The Patent Box – Feb 2020
February 6 @ 12:00 - 14:00Free
– Are you maximising their benefits?
If you are manufacturing then chances are you are carrying out Research & Development and can benefit from 230% Tax Relief
If you register a Patent in the UK you only pay 10% Corporation tax on its profits
Are you claiming your tax back?
- What are R&D Tax credits?
- Who is eligible to claim this generous relief?
- What costs can be put against a claim?
- What is the process for making a claim?
- What are HMRC wanting to see in submitted claims?
- Examples of businesses who have made successful claims!
- What is the Patent Box and how can you benefit from it?
This is a Free Event for Staffordshire businesses only and will be followed by a buffet and an opportunity to Network!
This event is run in partnership with Dains Accountants and supported by European Regional Development Funds