Opportunities in the Electric Vehicle Supply Chain – June
As most car and van manufacturers are now turning to electricity and the government is committed to replace diesel with electric by 2030, imagine the additional supply chain opportunities.
- Could you benefit from this growing market?
- Join us to hear from a representative from Cenex in Loughborough, a Research & Innovation organisation which amongst other subjects has been researching and contributing to the whole concept of Low Carbon Transport.
- Electric cars have been around since 1884 and very popular in the 1910s but virtually disappeared as gasoline and diesel power took over. With the recent growing focus on low carbon, they are back with better designs and new technology has improved battery power.
- So what are the electric vehicle charging challenges and could there be supply chain opportunities for your business?
- Are you a company considering adopting electric cars and vans/or hydrogen HGV vehicles into your fleet? What will that entail?
This is a free Event for Staffordshire businesses only